Sprucely Designed Website Terms of Service
By accessing the website at https://www.sprucely.net, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms of service, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Sprucely Designed’s website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Sprucely Designed’s website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Sprucely Designed at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on Sprucely Designed’s website are provided on an ‘as is’ basis. Sprucely Designed makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
- Further, Sprucely Designed does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Sprucely Designed or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Sprucely Designed’s website, even if Sprucely Designed or a Sprucely Designed authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
Accuracy of materials
The materials appearing on Sprucely Designed website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Sprucely Designed does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete or current. Sprucely Designed may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. However Sprucely Designed does not make any commitment to update the materials.
Sprucely Designed makes no warranties or representations of any kind, whether expressed or implied for the service it is providing. Sprucely Designed also disclaims any warranty of merchantability or fitness for any particular purpose and will not be responsible for any damages that may be suffered by Client, including loss of data resulting from delays, non-deliveries or service interruptions by any cause or errors or omissions of Client. Use of any information obtained by way of Sprucely Designed is at Client’s own risk, and Sprucely Designed specifically denies any responsibility for the accuracy or quality of information obtained through its services. Connection speed represents the speed of an end-to-end connection. Sprucely Designed does not represent guarantees of speed or availability of end-to-end connections. Sprucely Designed expressly limits its damages to Client for any non-accessibility time or other downtime to the pro-rata monthly charge during the system unavailability. Sprucely Designed specifically denies any responsibilities for any damages arising as a consequence of such unavailability.
Sprucely Designed has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Sprucely Designed of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user’s own risk.
Sprucely Designed will exercise no control whatsoever over the content of the information passing through the network, email or web site.
Sprucely Designed may revise these terms of service for its website at any time without notice. By using this website you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these terms of service.
Trademarks and Copyrighted Material
Client warrants that it has the right to use any applicable trademarks or copyrighted material used in connection with this service.
Client shall indemnify and hold Sprucely Designed harmless from and against any and all claims, judgments, awards, costs, expenses, damages and liabilities (including reasonable attorney fees) of whatsoever kind and nature that may be asserted, granted or imposed against Sprucely Designed directly or indirectly arising from or in connection with Client’s marketing or support services of the product or services or the unauthorized representation of the product and services or any breach of these terms and conditions by Client.
If any provision of these terms and conditions is held to be unenforceable, the enforceability of the remaining provisions shall in no way be affected or impaired thereby. These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Kentucky and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that State or location.
Your privacy is important to us.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use personal information solely for fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other ancillary purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by using reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
- We will only retain personal information for as long as necessary for the fulfilment of those purposes.