To transfer the management of your account to a reseller, Google needs a transfer token. The token associates your account with the reseller console. To get the transfer token, you must follow these instructions:
1. Go to Google’s Transfer Token Request Form at admin.google.com/TransferToken
2. Sign in with your domain’s administrator username and password.
3. Enter the Public Identifier provided in the transfer request form:
4. Take note of the subscriptions listed under the Transfer to sprucely.net heading. Ensure that the Google Workspace plan matches what you enter in the Transfer Request Form.
4. Check the box after reviewing the policies and click Generate Transfer Token.
4. The page automatically generates a transfer token (valid for 30 days). Copy this code and submit it in your Transfer Request Form.
All done! Return to the Transfer Request Form and submit the other required information and we will get back with you within 48 hours to confirm the transfer.