One of our main goals at Sprucely Designed is to help our community get the most out of their website. Website content like product descriptions, landing pages, and blog articles are foundational to your story, and to creating an amazing customer experience. Whether you’re new to the content cycle, or your content needs some sprucing up, we can help.
What is Content Marketing anyway?
Simply speaking, content marketing is a marketing approach focused on delivering relevant and valued content your customers are looking for. Think of it as content that helps your customers solve a problem or find a product or solution. Good content marketing also builds community and credibility for your brand.
Why is Content Marketing so important?
Creating engaging and valuable content is essential to your brand. Consider what content marketing does.
- Awareness – consistent content builds awareness of your brand and offerings. If a potential customer doesn’t know you can solve their problem, they won’t engage with you.
- Stay in the Mix – content marketing helps your business stay in the mix in busy markets by keeping your solutions top of mind.
- Engagement – when done right, content marketing can capture the attention of your community and foster user generated content (like reviews or comments) that builds trust with your brand.
- Generate Leads – valuable content can bring visitors to your site who are more likely to become customers.
What does Content Marketing encompass?
Some great examples of content marketing are:
- Blog posts
- Community newsletters
- Product descriptions
- About Us/Who We Are webpage
- Informational or landing webpages that describe your production process, product differentiators, etc.
- Email or SMS campaigns
If you already have some this content you’re ahead of the curve! However, creating new content consistently is essential. Content should also be SEO optimized to strengthen your search engine native traffic.
Sprucely Designed can help you get started on your content journey and help keep you moving along the way. Click here to schedule a call with us today.
Sprucely Designed Content Marketing: Meet Rebekah
All content marketing at Sprucely is managed by Rebekah, the other half of our husband and wife team.
Rebekah has always had a passion for words, and holds a BA in English Language and an MA in Communication Studies. Up until this year, she spent the majority of her professional career in higher education and information technology. After a major pathway shift in April of 2021, she now writes Made of Words, content for Sprucely Designed, and supports our amazing community’s content goals (well, and manages Isaac a little). When you meet her, you will likely meet her small shadows, our three Supervisors – Elladan, Elrohir, and Arwen.
Let’s Get Started Together
We offer a wide variety of content marketing services and plans. If you are in need of a one-time project, we can help with that. Are you interested in a long-term project? We can do that too. Perhaps you’d like a retainer option for scheduled monthly content. We have you covered there too.
When it comes to content, getting started is the biggest hurdle, but we’re here to help. Let’s meet and discuss your content goals and create a plan to get there together. Click here to schedule a call today.